Join “The Haven Way” Program at the Embarcadero YMCA
Consider this interactive program a weekly dose of self-care and self-discovery. Adopting a healthy lifestyle is essential to preventing disease and performing at your best, but how often do you feel like your lifestyle meets your health and wellness goals?
This course will help you learn how to use your lifestyle as medicine and dive into areas of your holistic wellness to help you build a mindset for optimal health. You will learn research-backed information and tools, begin to understand your own lifestyle habits and behaviors, and gain exposure to various modalities of wellness.
- Who: Open to anyone looking to improve their overall wellness and lifestyle habits
- Dates: Monday Evenings (2/11 – 3/18)
- **Note: Class will meet Tuesday 2/19 instead of Monday 2/18
- Time: 7pm – 8:45pm
- Location: Embarcadero YMCA, Boardroom
- Cost: $90 for six sessions ($15 per session)**
- Contact: Catherine, email@example.com
**Proceeds from this course will be donated back to the Embarcadero YMCA to support future programming.
Registration Step 1: Sign Up
Please fill out the form below and hit submit. Then, use the payment button below the form to complete your registration.
Registration Step 2: Submit Payment
Haven Way Program Fee
$90 for 6 sessions **Proceeds donated back to the YMCA!